Sunday, September 21, 2008

Sparkle!

When I was in undergrad, my roommates and I used to do a lot of sparkling. We does it mean to sparkle? Well by my former roommate Keith's definition, it means to dance like no one's watching.

Well we do a lot of dancing in our household (while no one's watching, except for maybe our neighbors), and Lena has become a master sparkler. Here's a video from our ward's talent show/karaoke show . We'll post some other videos later showing Kathleen and I singing, but here's little Lena showing her awesome dance moves. (Yes, that is Kathleen singing in the background with a young woman from the singles branch.)

Earlier in the evening Lena had done a little karaoke her self. Enjoy this little rendition of 'Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star' which you may see as a flashback some day on American Idol.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

That is awesome footage and a perfect example of what it means to sparkle. I spent a fair share of time in Adam's apartment and I think Lena sparkles far better than Adam or any of his roomates.

The twinkle twinkle little star is priceless.

beSlightlyAskew said...

See, as a man, I don't know that you should go around admitting that you do anything called "sparkling". Couldn't you come up with a more masculine name for it? (Or at least a name that sounds less limp-wristed.) You guys are great!

russandkatie said...

was Russ ever involved in this "sparkling"??? :)

Adam said...

Yes, Russ did sparkle, but only reluctantly, and he wasn't very good.

Hemmert said...

Silly cute Lena and her bum shake