Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Mangums in HD

With the start of football season and our switch to DirectTV, I finally convinced Kathleen to get an HD TV. We bought it last night at Wal-Mart, brought it home, and hooked it up. Not only is it HD, it's also the biggest TV screen we've had (though still a modest 32 in).

So with all my BYU and Purdue football games and NFL Sunday Ticket and a DVR, I am set for this fall. Yeah baby!

Kathleen, not so much. She doesn't exactly look forward to football season, but the worst part was giving up Dish Network. Their DVR is better, and for the same price, you get the DVR on two TVs, so I could be watching football, and she could be upstairs watching taped episodes of 'Project Runway.'

So thank you Kathleen. And yes, this is my anniversary/Christmas/birthday present. But I'll take it.

No comments: