I won't go into all the detail, but due to some intrigue with DirectTV, we weren't getting HD programming even though we had a new HD TV. So after patiently waiting a couple of weeks, we got to watch TV in all its HD glory last night. One word: totally awesome. Can't wait to watch 'Heroes' next Monday in HD. And 'Backyardigans' isn't bad in HD either.
Other things I'm excited to see in HD: Tim McCarver and the World Series; three letters: NFL; cooking shows on the Food Network. Things I'm not excited to see: 'Survivor' (yikes); Manny Ramirez's hair; they guy from 'Hell's Kitchen' (he's already scary enough).
3 comments:
I still say to Jen, "That's what College Football looks like in HD" or "That's what Jon and Kate plus 8 looks like in HD" or "That's what What not to Wear looks like in HD" (by the way...gross).
Now all I need is those sunglasses that make the whole world appear in HD. They have a modern european style.
Dude, HD rocks! Survivor was even cool, at least the nature scenes.
I agree. It's hard to go back to normal channels after seeing HD. They should mandate this for all broadcasting like they are doing with digital... someday!
Jason
Post a Comment