Friday, September 19, 2008

Lena and her kitchen

As I wrote about earlier, Lena got a play kitchen for her birthday which now sits in our real kitchen/dinning area. She loves it. She puts on her apron and can play for hours making pizza, baking a cake, and cooking all sorts of fruits and vegetables. After she's done, she always comes over for you to 'taste' her results. It's incredibly cute.

Here's Lena with her kitchen. It is now impossible to take her picture without her posing like 'America's Next Top Toddler Model.'


After playing with her kitchen this week, Lena made her first batch of real cookies. She poured in the ingredients and mixed it (which is one of her favorite things to do). Here she is with Dad finishing up the mixing. "I mix it." And yes, I look like a total physco in this picture.

1 comment:

beSlightlyAskew said...

She is the cutest thing ever. I love the little kitchen. Even Zach would love that. So, are you guys on your way here with the moving truck? Miss you!