So I MC'd the event, sang a Jack Johnson song (while playing my bass and friend Tyler King on the guitar), and our whole family participated in several karaoke songs. Heck, Kathleen sang Endless Love with a guy from the singles branch. "Friends can listen to 'Endless Love' in the dark."
Below is a video of my performance of Jack Johnson's 'Wanting, Waiting, Wishing', which is one of my favorite songs of all time. I hadn't played the bass in front of a crowd in like 13 years, so this was a lot of fun. Thank you Kathleen for encouraging me to perform again.
I also sang my karaoke classic, Whitney Houston's 'I Will Always Love You.' It's an awesome sight, but unfortunately no video evidence survived.
2 comments:
Kathleen says I need to make comments, so awesome job, Adam. But I would have loved to see you do Whitney Houston.
Sorry -- that footage has been destroyed.
Post a Comment