Wednesday, September 3, 2008

It's a girl!!!!!!

We went to the ultrasound this morning, and Lena will be joined by another little girl (despite boy winning 5-4 in our little poll). Dad predicted it right again, and we've already begun discussing names. But you won't hear any of them from me until we've made a decision. If Kathleen wants to share fine, but I'm a vault.

We are so excited. The baby is healthy and was nestled right against Mom's bladder for most of the time, which made her head difficult to see at first, and made Mom really need to go.

So here comes another little Mangum girl. And I'm sure Lena will be a great big sister.

3 comments:

Sam said...

Congratulations! Girls Rule! Courtney says, "Woohoo! You broke the curse! I was just hoping we would be the ones to do it. But this is good too." Sam says, "What curse? Don't you mean a blessing."

Margot Jones, homeowner said...

Yeah for little girls! (I like boys but girls are good too!) I am so excited for you guys!! And I miss you. So if I can find Adam a job here you'll move back? :-))

Unknown said...

Hey guys, that is fabulous. I have been out of it for the past week and haven't checked posts. We are so excited for you guys and for the whole Mangum family. Lena, Bria, Mallory and your little one will be the best of friends. Matt just informed that he told me when I was getting my epidural and I apparently did not retain the information. Note to husbands, don't tell wife any important information when she is about to have a baby or just had one. Congrats again. We love you and thanks for all of the comments about Mallory.