Kathleen and I visited Jane today and gave her another bath -- this time it was Dad's turn. Unfortunately Jane did not want to cooperate exactly; she decided to use the tub as a toilet. Fantastic. If I were a first-time Dad it might have phased me, but it didn't really. And it wasn't even the last time I really I cleaned up a poopy mess yesterday. Pass this blog along to friends and family looking for birth control.
Jane is doing fantastic. She is up to 3 lbs and 6.7 oz; she's gaining 1-1.5 oz a day right now. She's still a tiny little peanut, but not as small of a peanut. She's more than a pound more than her lightest.
Several days ago one of the doctors noticed a possible heart murmur. She had an ultrasound, and her heart looks perfect, no murmur. That was fantastic news, as a heart murmur can mean a lot of things, including surgery. Another potential hurdle passed.
1 comment:
Way to go baby Jane!
Post a Comment