Monday, December 1, 2008

Feet are people too

As I've described before, Lena has quite the imagination. So much so that anything can become a living thing, including a foot.

I was sitting on the ground the other day and my foot fell asleep. When I told her my foot was asleep, she shouted at my foot: 'Wake up! Wake up!"

Then I moved onto the couch, and Lena started cradling my foot like a little baby, talking to and singing to it. As I was trying to nap, she also dressed my foot with a HUGGIES Little Swimmers swim diaper. Oddly, I didn't fall asleep.

The next day as I was feeding Lena lunch, she lifted up her feet so she could see them and started carrying on a conversation with them, including different voices for each foot.

So next time you're putting on your shoes, remember: Feet are people too.

No comments: