Saturday, December 6, 2008

I love snowblowers


I used my snowblower for the 4th time already this year. I just bought it last month, and it's already one of the greatest purchases of my life. Not only does it take me half the time to clean off our driveway, the effort is minimal. Just guide the dang thing up and down the driveway. Sweet.

This morning shouldn't have been bad (we only had 1-2 inches last night), but the wind is crazy here, and we had drifts on one side of our driveway up to 6 inches. Without the snowblower, I'd probably be dead right now. Okay, that's an exageration, but I'd definitely be hurting big time (and probably unable to blog).

3 comments:

PerkinsClan said...

We just got a snow blower from a friend that moved to California. I'm totally stoked. It finally snowed last night. A whole, like, 1/4". But, one day, one day, I'll be glad we got it. And hey, it was free. :)

Heather S. said...

We bought a snow blower when we moved here to Utah. It is so nice. When there isn't a lot of snow we just brush it off with a yard broom.

Mindy Dean said...

WOW! We'll need one of those! Actually, we have a gravel road and are contemplating just four-wheeling it all winter instead of paying sometime to plow us out (1/4 mile to the main road-ugh). I am so glad to discover your blog! I love you guys!