Still can't blog right on our home computer (our PC stinks), but luckily my work laptop allows us to share a collection of Christmas pictures.

A few days before Christmas we made sugar cookies to give out to friends. Lena loved patting and rolling. And she loved eating them too.

At the
Mangum house growing up, we would wait at the top of the stairs until Dad checked it out and made sure Santa came. So here's Lena and Kathleen waiting for my report.

Here's Lena checking out her spread from Santa, including a doll bed, a new baby doll (named Hannah), and lots of other new toys.

Lena playing with her Little People
Ferris wheel.

Lena with her toy measuring tape, measuring her stocking.

Lena and Kathleen showing off her fridge phonics (a gift from Kathleen's parents). Lena is really into letters, and loves learning about them.

Lena helping Daddy open a present. And yes, that is the loudest outfit in creation. I'm wearing Justice League pajama pants and a Marvel superheroes t-shirt.
I'll post some videos in a day or two.
3 comments:
we just want to say it takes a brave man to sport those jammies...
- Kings :)
Also, we are so very glad you all had a great Christmas!
I am a brave man.
looks like y'all had a fun day! I love the "waiting on the stairs". We get woken up by a kid every year and have to quiz them -- "did you open anything? Did you see anything? Let's go get the others". One year I did not wake up when Phebe did and she got into the chocolate in her stocking before I could help. Messy!
Post a Comment