Sunday, November 9, 2008

Ocho

I was never tagged officially, but I love talking about myself. So here goes.

TV Shows I like to watch:
1. Heroes
2. Terminator
3. Pardon the Interuption
4. House
5. Survivor
6. Numbers
7. The Office
8. Super Why

8 things that happened yesterday:
1. Bought a snowblower
2. Went to the pet store with Lena (just to look)
3. Watched BYU beat SDSU
4. Helped Kathleen put together a rocking chair
5. Ate a Big Mac
6. Looked at paint colors
7. Watched Purdue lose to Michigan State
8. Participated in a fantasy baseketball draft

8 places I like to eat
1. Cafe Rio
2. Culvers
3. Cafe Rio
4. Red Robin
5. Cafe Rio
6. Brick Oven
7. Cafe Rio
8. Casa Blanca

8 things I'm looking forward to:
1. Birth of our second daughter
2. The start of baseball season
3. A bowl of cookie dough ice cream
4. Taking some vacation
5. Christmas with Lena
6. BYU beating Utah
7. Watching Heroes tomorrow night
8. Halloween next year

8 things I love about fall
1. The leaves changing color
2. Getting back the hour of sleep I lost in spring
3. Football
4. Halloween
5. Crisp days
6. It's not winter
7. Pumpkin pie
8. The smell of burning leaves

8 things on my wish list
1. 'Iron Man' DVD
2. Wii or XBox 360
3. A new car
4. A mild winter
5. Home stereo
6. A BYU victory over Utah
7. Cool Boston sports-themed clothes for the new baby
8. 'The Incredible Hulk' DVD

Wow. I'm kind of boring.

3 comments:

Hemmert said...

YOU GOT A SNOW BLOWER?!?! That's great. I look forward to you clearing our driveway. :)

Sam said...

Casa Blanca? As in the cheap weirdo Mexican restaurant in Colorado?

Adam said...

No, Casa Blanca is Latin place here in Appleton. Never ate at weirdo Mexican places in Colorado -- I got athentic food.