Huit
Tagged by Courtney8
Tag8
TV shows I like to watch:
1. ER
2. Survivor
3.Amazing Race
4. House
5. Heros
6. Sarah Connor Chronicles
7. Project Runway or almost anything on Bravo
8. Sports with Adam: Red Sox, Cougars, Patriots (not so much the Celtics)
8 things that happened yesterday:
1. Went to doctor (and waited forever!)
2. Helped a friend with power point & Lena played with Aiden (thanks Adam)
3. Scrubbed my stove
4. Got a tutoring job starting today
5. Played bubbles outside with Lena (amazing for November in Wisconsin)
6. Watched The Office (old on DVR)
7. Didn’t vote b/c I’m just not cool
8. Went to bed early b/c Adam was, but it didn’t take any convincing
8 Favorite places to eat:
1.Cafe Rio (I wish)
2. Katsu ya
3. Sarku Japan
4. Koreana (new fav)
5. Confucious (new fav)
6.Panera (I wish)
7. Texas Roadhouse (been too long!)
8. Red Robin (western BBQ burger)
Now I want to go out to eat!!
8 things I’m looking forward to:
1. Having a new baby girl!
2. My parents coming to visit!
3. My sister coming how from her mission.
4. Going to Utah this summer.
5. Christmas with Lena
6. Going to the temple in a few weeks (and we went a few weeks ago)
7. Organizing the girls room (my chair is in!) – yes, they are sharing
8. No more diapers!!
8 people I tag: Kristine Kerr, Megan Hemmert, Margot Jones, Jean Mangum (always amazing), Kristi Perkins, Jen Mangum, Jenn Mangum, Max Mangum
No comments:
Post a Comment