Friday, October 10, 2008

Lena: Wisconsin Next Top Model





We have a great friend, Lauren, who has taken our pictures a few times since we're been here in Wisconsin. She does a great job! She got some awesome pictures, even though Lena was totally distracted and just wanting to play with the sticks and throw them in the water. Thanks Lauren. Enjoy!

6 comments:

beSlightlyAskew said...

You guys are so cute. Lena is so, so adorable. Give her some squeezes and pinches for me, K? I love the bridge and background. Awesome! She did a great job taking those!

Sam said...

I actually think Lena could not be any cuter. I love the pictures!

Jason said...

Great pics! Are these taken over by Theda Clark on the island? If so, funny 'cause we had pictures over there a couple years ago as well.

Jason

The Mangums said...

Lena is so CUTE! I love the backgrounds too.

Sam said...

OK, since Adam asked, I am going to tell you the secret of how we keep Bria swaddled. You have to have a flannel blanket. That way, the fabric sticks to itself, so it stays better. Bria still wiggles her hands out sometimes, but we wrap her as tight as we can. She can't sleep any other way because she hits herself in the face. Also, we swaddle with both arms under the first wrap instead of just one. There you go, that's our strategy.

Hemmert said...

Those ARE pretty cute :)!!!