These are the stories of Adam and Kathleen Mangum, and our four beautiful daughters: Lena (8), Clare (6), Jane (4), and baby Hannah. We're 3+ years into our Minnesota adventure.
Saturday, August 23, 2008
Lena's Birthday Dress
I need help picking one....anyone can vote...today
How many times can I vote? I want to vote once for each one. My favorite, favorite ones are the two blue ones. I guess if I could only pick one it would be the light blue with dark stripes. But they are all really cute.
I am partial to the brown/pink one, but this may be because these colors are in style currently. Otherwise, I love the dark blue sailor dress! I don't think you could go wrong with any of them.
Jason
P.S. As follow-up with conversation with Adam yesterday... don't forget to visit us at goodtimesupnorth.blogspot.com
She wore the Dark Blue Sailor one to church on Sunday for her birthday. So now I'm trying to decide if I'm going to keep another one. I'm having a hard time deciding.
4 comments:
How many times can I vote? I want to vote once for each one. My favorite, favorite ones are the two blue ones. I guess if I could only pick one it would be the light blue with dark stripes. But they are all really cute.
I am partial to the brown/pink one, but this may be because these colors are in style currently. Otherwise, I love the dark blue sailor dress! I don't think you could go wrong with any of them.
Jason
P.S. As follow-up with conversation with Adam yesterday... don't forget to visit us at goodtimesupnorth.blogspot.com
Since Matt voted it won't allow me to vote. So here is my vote. I liked the plaid one best. Which one did you end up buying?
She wore the Dark Blue Sailor one to church on Sunday for her birthday. So now I'm trying to decide if I'm going to keep another one. I'm having a hard time deciding.
Post a Comment