Wednesday, August 5, 2009

5 Things

5 Things
5 Things I was tagged by my friend Mindy, so here goes!

5 things I was doing five years ago:(2004)
1. Living in Lafayette, Indiana
2. Teaching high school math @ Jefferson High
3. Supporting my husband in his last year MBA @ Purdue
4. Tryingto get pregnant
5. Enjoying my life w/o kids and some awesome friends.

5 things on my to do list:
1. potty train Lena - ha
2. Clean the floors (always on the list)
3. Make 72-hour kits (anyone have any good ideas)
4. Organize, organize, organize (and throw some things away)
5. Enjoy my kids and hopefully they will enjoy me.


5 things I would do with a million dollars:
1. Decorate
2. pay off mortgage
3. buy a new car
4. invest diversely
5. Shopping spree for clothes, shoes, and storage containers

5 places I have lived:
1. North O, UT (2 houses)
2. Provo, UT (2 appartments, same building)
3. Taylorsville, UT
4. Lafayette, IN (2)
5. Neenah, WI

5 things I want to be doing in 5 years:
1. I'll have an 8 year old!! getting baptised
2. and a 5 year old starting school
3. probably having my 4th kid
4. trying to keep the house cleaner
5. Going insane

I tag: Megan, Andrea, Kelly, Kristine, Dad

2 comments:

Mindy Dean said...

thanks for playing tag with me! I like the going insane....it is so true (for me anyway!). Right now all I can think is "when does school start again because I am ready for them to go!"

Anonymous said...

Nice list!!! I will have to work on mine. :)
I soooooo want to do 72 hour kits too!! We should both look up good things to put in them, then share. (or make a fun night out of it)
Of course, there are also the quiet books we need to work on........I have a feeling we both don't have much free time........oh if only!!!!

And what?!! You are not insane yet? That is impressive!!! (I am already there!)