Thursday, April 9, 2009

Play Ball!

On Monday I took the day off from work and we watched baseball all day. Unfortunately the Red Sox game was cancelled, and I was as sick as a dog, so Kathleen was taking care of three babies. But luckily we have MLB Extra Innings on DirectTV, so we could watch every other game!

Still, we had lots of fun, and we all dressed up in our Red Sox gear for the occasion.

Here are the three girls in their gear. I had just bought Lena's shirt last week on a business trip to Boston.

Kathleen and Clare, ready for the first pitch (even if the Red Sox are not).

Lena blowing kisses to her favorite player, Big Papi.

As I mentioned, I wasn't feeling very well, so here I am from my sick bed watching a lot of baseball.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute pics of the girls! You look good to Adam. It would be so much fun to see you guys this year. Lets go on a road trip and meet half way. Where would that be? Middle of Ohio?
Jen

Anonymous said...

True fans if I ever saw them!! You guys crack me up!!
My Brother in law would be proud of this post. He is a die hard fan as well.