If anyone really knows me (Kathleen), they know that I am competitive. I want to win. I don't play games for fun - I play to win. And...if I don't win, it's not always a pretty sight. I'm trying to get better. (Really, I am)
I found a "safer" outlet for my gaming. One of the games I LOVE thanks to Adam's family is Rook. So I found a site online (well, Adam did) where you can play Rook for free. Very dangerous. But very fun.
So, if anyone wants to get one and join me in my obession just let me know. I'm Rook_Mangum. (Really, I'm trying to break my habit, but I'm addicted - Can anyone help me?)
2 comments:
I want to play!!!
You know, we really need to have you guys over to play games. (I will even let you win.......okay, maybe not)
We will set it up.....maybe this sunday?!! yes? no?
I will have to check out this online game though. Sounds like it could be fun. :)
When I worked, I used to play hearts and euchre online all the time! You know me, I love games too! I wish you were here so we could have you over for games again!!
Post a Comment