Saturday, April 25, 2009

The Birds, Part 2

As we wrote about before, a robin family has moved into our Christmas wreath. It's actually been pretty cool (besides the the bird poop on the door). We rarely see the mom (she flies away anytime we open the door or if we approach from the outside), but we've taken a lot of looks at the babies.

Lena loves to 'look at the birdies' and sometimes, when she hears them chirping, she'll stop what she's doing and ran to the front door.

Now we're just hoping, when they learn to fly, we don't get a young robin flying through the house.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I still say that is just crazy!!
What a full nest!! Those eggs must have hatched right after we came last Sunday eh? I must say, I was a little scared to knock on the door. ha ha!