Monday, March 23, 2009

Clare Top 5

I know, I'm already shorting the younger child. But it's only been a couple months, so I'm making this list a little shorter. Sorry, Clare. I'll do a longer list later.

5. She sleeps well.

4. She's resilient. Lena has manhandled her a little and throws balls off her, and it doesn't phase Clare.

3. She's small and cuddly. I know a lot of people say they don't like the newborn stage, but I think it's awesome. They're so cute and it's awesome to watch them get used to their world.

2. The little sounds she makes. Mainly she squeaks when she's unhappy, but she's also started to make happy noises.

1. Her smile. Sometimes it takes a while to get her to smile, but it's totally worth the wait.

Next time: How Clare is already different than her sister.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How about that head of hair?!!!! She is beautiful!!!
I love how I can bring all five million of my children to your house and she just sleeps on the couch.......through all chaos. Its pretty amazing!!!!