Kathleen can add her own response later, but my sister-in-law Jean tagged us with the following. Consider yourself tagged if you're reading this. Remember, all these answers are for Adam, or you could get very confused.
What was I doing 10 years ago?
I was between my sophomore and junior year at BYU. I spent that summer in Provo taking some classes and working as a server at Brick Oven (a local family pizza place -- a Provo institution). I was also asking lots of girls on dates. Let's say I wasn't exactly a ladies man.
What is on my to-do list for today?
Write my tagged post. Do a bunch of things at work. Watch the NBA draft.
What are three bad habits of mine?
1. Screaming at the TV while watching sports
I have no other bad habits
Three things you may not know about me
1. I have visited 46 US states and 11 countries, though not at the same time.
2. I have written a screenplay that's been read by like 3 people.
3. I am an 'American Idol' fanatic
Four movie/TV shows I love
1. Star Wars (all six movies)
2. Batman Begins
3. Iron Man
4. Last of the Mohicans
Four books I love
1. 'Patriot Games' by Tom Clancy
2. The Harry Potter series
3. The Lord of the Rings series (including 'The Hobbit')
4. 'A Christmas Carol' by Charles Dickens
Four jobs I've had
1. Consumer products marketer (current)
2. Server
3. Custodian
4. Paint salesman (Sears)
Five Places I've lived
1. Wisconsin
2. Indiana
3. Utah (multiple times)
4. Massachusetts
5. Kansas
Five of my favorite foods
1. Pizza
2. Hamburgers
3. Cafe Rio grilled chicken burrito
4. Strawberry shortcake
5. Tostitos lime chips
4 comments:
I'm sure you weren't yelling at the TV as much as I was in recent weeks.
Adam, pointing out other people's faults is one of my bad habits. If you still can't think of any other than yelling at the TV, give me a call and I'll give you some examples.
Awesome news about the new baby! Matt told me and I was so excited to have of these babies so close together. I love the widget you used for the countdown. I get a kick out of it every week reading the jokes. We are excited to see you in a few days. This will be 2 reunions now for the both of us that we have been pregnant.
Jen
I was thrilled to read the news of a new Mangum coming to your family! Congratulations! I hope you're feeling well Kathleen.
Post a Comment