Sunday, June 22, 2008

128 MB vs. 1 GB

I'm a computer genius!!

I have to start by thanking my brother Dan"iel" for showing me how to install RAM in his computer last February. However, I have to say that I am the one who figured out what crazy out of date RAM was needed for my ancient computer (after buying the wrong kind once). Then I opened up the computer and installed the RAM myself. I'll tell you what, it's amazing!!

Can you imagine how slow 128 MB is? Really slow. Most programs won't even load with so little. Now, we were downloading updates to our XP and downloading pictures from our camera, at the same time!! Just weeks ago we couldn't even load pictures. When we got to a movie clip it just gave up. Really depressing. We haven't loaded pictures since before my birthday party in March. Yeah, it's that bad. So, now we can start taking pictures again and sending them to our adoring fans.

So, thanks Daniel and kudos to me. At least we don't have to get a new computer now.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh thank goodness! I've been wondering when I would get some pictures. ;)

Sarah said...

apparently my sister is signed in on my computer. The previous message was left by Megan :)