They did a few really fun things. One is this All About Me page.
A few things to note:1) We don't have a dog Penny. That was her newly acquired stuffed Dalmatian, named Penny.
2) Brown? I had no idea.
3) She doesn't have a bike.
4) I guess I should get her a watering can and put her to work.
5) And yes, I'm sure her favorite food is cookies. Who's isn't?
6) No, her name isn't LeMan. I'm sure she messed up her uppercase N and then wrote a lowercase n after the a. So cute!
P.S. Yes, this was done a while ago, but I'm still learning the joy of the scanner.
4 comments:
HA! She cracks me up!! It looks like she has a bit of her daddy's story telling talent. ;)
And she just wrote her name like that because of all the super hero toys she plays with. She had to "hero up" her name a bit. ha ha!
That is fabulous! Oh Lena... super cute.
the truth comes out when they fill out questionnaires!! Too cute. Definitely get the watering can!! And a bike :)
Well, we have a bike now, but she still helped me wash out the garbage cans instead of ride it. I guess you need friends for that. We are working on the watering can.
Post a Comment