Monday, May 10, 2010

It's a ....

Healthy baby GIRL!

So, I was wrong, and Adam wants to say that he was right. Most of you were wrong too.
Boy - 14
Girl - 3
Undecided - 1

We are very excited to add one more girl to our family. We do make cute girls.

We are grateful that she is growing well and everything looks good so far, that's the most important thing.

Next time we'll just have to buy the book on how to make a boy. ;-)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! THINK PINK! Just imagine all those hormones in the teen years. :)

The Mangums said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Mangums said...

YAY! We love your cute little girls! So glad to hear everything is going well. We love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Wow! I was so sure it was a boy!!
Next time try drinking pickle juice. I hear that is what little boys are made of. ;)
Very happy for you guys!!! You DO make the cutest girls.

Kathleen Mangum said...

Yeah, I was sure too Andrea. That's what I get for thinking.