Monday, June 7, 2010

Wisconsin Dells 2010, Part 2

On the Friday of our trip to the Wisconsin Dells, we got settled and slept in our little cabin, that had a kitchen that reminded Adam of his kitchen in one of his apartments in college. And no, that's not a good thing; the oven was so small you could have barely cooked a pigeon in there. Mmmm, pigeon.

The next morning we got up and went the Henry Vilas Zoo in Madison, Wisconsin's esteemed capital. Cute little college town, and a great, free zoo. And the Mangum family loves a good zoo.


Mom and Lena going all orangutan.

Lena (who we call 'monkey') measuring herself against the other primates.
The next day we went to the pool in the resort, which was a lot of fun.

Lena on the water see-saw in the kiddie portion of the pool.


Clare riding the see-saw with a little help from Mom.


Mom and Clare cuddling in the pool.
We had a fun vacation in the pool, realizing it will be our final nuclear vacation until the family expands.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How fun!
I just have one question? Why do you look so darn cute while you are swimming?!!! I could never pull that off.

And pigeon is actually quite yummy.
(okay, I have never had it, but I am sure it tasts like chicken)