Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I love you this much!

Kathleen recently did a craft activity with the girls, creating a "How much I love you" craft for her mom (aka Grammy) and my mom (aka Mimi). They traced they hands and then put a piece of ribbon between the hands that was the length of their wingspan. We took some pictures of the girls with their hands before we mailed them off (the hands, not the girls).

Lena and Clare together. Lena had a little trouble looking at the camera or standing still for longer the 0.2 seconds. Clare had trouble holding on to her hands.


Here's our chubby little Clare. She may not seem chubby to you, but compared to Lena she's quite a chunk.


Finally here's Lena with one of her fabulous glamour poses. We could have a superstar model on our hands, folks.

3 comments:

Mindy Dean said...

very cute! but what on earth are your girls doing wearing short sleeves? you must keep your house warm or something :)

Kathleen Mangum said...

Yes, it's 70 in our house. There's no way I could do what you do. xoxo

Anonymous said...

Found ya! :) I guess I didn't see your blog on April's list when I saw Megans.......but there it is!!
Way cute pictures!!!