
Lena and her friends Lucy brought winter early to Wisconsin. Luckily for us, it wasn't actually snow; it was
Styrofoam peanuts out of a
big beanbag Kathleen made years ago. Lena and Lucy emptied the bag in our basement playroom.

This picture still doesn't give the true scale of their 'blizzard.' It took Lena and Lucy (with a big assist from Lucy's mom Megan) about 40 minutes to get it all cleaned up. I think I'm going to hire that crew for the same snow storm.
4 comments:
Oh my!!!!
That is where you have to tell yourself over and OVER how much you love your child. (just incase you can't remember at the moment)
How fun for them though. :)
Oh boy. Maybe I don't want Kaitlyn to get any older. She already causes enough messes. I'm glad Kathleen wasn't the one picking up the "snow!"
Oh, I did some, but Meg was an all star. It was insane. I have now sewn the holes up and hope that it wont happen again. Let's hope they dont find the zippers.
Oh no that has happened at our house too!
Post a Comment