These are the stories of Adam and Kathleen Mangum, and our four beautiful daughters: Lena (8), Clare (6), Jane (4), and baby Hannah. We're 3+ years into our Minnesota adventure.
Thursday, September 23, 2010
Lena the ballerina
Lena started her first dance class last week, ballet. She loved it and didn't want to take the outfit off.
Lena striking her first ballerina pose.
Lena is seated, second from left, intently listening to her teacher.
Lena loves to dance, and we think we may have found the perfect activity for her.
So cute!! I REALLY need to find one for Audrey. She also LOVES to dance. Maybe when they are older, they will get into the same dance class together. :)
2 comments:
So cute!!
I REALLY need to find one for Audrey. She also LOVES to dance. Maybe when they are older, they will get into the same dance class together. :)
I have a pic just like that of me when I was little. I did the toe point pose ;)
Post a Comment