Walking!!
She decided this week - well, in the past few days - that she should start walking. Last night she just walked away from the couch, around the chair, turned the corner and into the kitchen. Yeah, okay.
Today she loved walking in between the rows of pews to her friends across the isle. She also "learned" today how to stand up all by herself with nothing to pull her up. HOORAY!! and just start walking around the house, turning around and walking back.
Really?? I knew she could to it. So stubborn, or maybe a perfectionist. I'm not going to do it unti lI can do it right and not fall down ALL the time!!
She made it RIGHT before 18 months, so I'm happy. She should be fairly stable by the time #3 arrives in September. Thank Goodness!!
We LOVE you Clare!!
P.S. Yes, video will be coming.
4 comments:
Yay Clare! We are so glad we could witness some of your first steps at church today. What a little cutie.
awesome!!
AWESOME!
I knew she would do it before the next baby. Very glad you don't have to lug her around though. That is hard on a pregnant mommy. :)
Good job Clare!!
Post a Comment