Our first real snow came in December, enabling a White Christmas. We haven't gotten as much snow as our friends and families out East, but I'm sure we'll catch up.
Adam's mom (aka Mimi) sent along some pre-Christmas gifts, including throw blankets for both Lena and Clare. Here they are modeling them off.
Clare with her biggest smile in her nice warm blanket.
Clare can't really stand yet, but here's Clare standing in front of Lena. Both of our girls are getting so big.
2 comments:
Adorable pictures!!
Thanks for sharing Christmas night with us!!
I just have to tell you that Audrey has now re-told the story about the "pig and the dragon" about 5 times now. I guess having Lena's parents in Nursery was a HUGE hit. ;)
That story is one I've been telling Lena for months -- it's probably her favorite of my silly little stories.
- Adam
Post a Comment