These are the stories of Adam and Kathleen Mangum, and our four beautiful daughters: Lena (8), Clare (6), Jane (4), and baby Hannah. We're 3+ years into our Minnesota adventure.
They are growing up too fast!!! Thanks for sharing the pictures, and especially the video. It makes me a little melancholy, as I want to see them in person, but this is the next best thing!!
We love all four of our little granddaughters, and we bemoan the fact that only one of the four is somewhat close by.
That's what I get for telling my kids that they need to spread their wings and get out of Utah.
1 comment:
They are growing up too fast!!! Thanks for sharing the pictures, and especially the video. It makes me a little melancholy, as I want to see them in person, but this is the next best thing!!
We love all four of our little granddaughters, and we bemoan the fact that only one of the four is somewhat close by.
That's what I get for telling my kids that they need to spread their wings and get out of Utah.
Babbo
Post a Comment