
Here we are the night before. I don't think Lena has any idea how much her life is about to change.

Kathleen right before the induction. You think she's ready for hours of arduous labor? You better believe it!

Here's Mom and little Clare. She is completely adorable. (Yes, I'm talking about both of them).
Clare had been crying, but holding Daddy's hand calmed her down. I've still got the touch.
Lena was pretty excited to see her little sister. The best quote of the night: "Clare come out of Mommy?"
Lena getting to hold Clare for the first time (with an assist from Dad). She didn't want to give her up.
A first shot of the of our new family of four.
Kathleen's Mom came out and watched Lena today while Kathleen was in labor. Her reward? One of the first to hold little Lena.Clare is such a wonderful little blessing. We thank Heavenly Father for her safe arrival, and thank all of you for your thoughts and prayers.
5 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS Mangum Family! What exciting news! Looks like she has a full head of dark hair like her big sister did. What a cutie! Glad mom and baby are doing well!
HOORAY! Everyone looks great. Welcome to Clare...she is so, so beautiful! It's amazing how one day can change your life so much isn't it. Congratulations to all of you. Doesn't Lena look huge to you now? I was always amazed at how big the older kids seemed when we had a new tiny one. I'm so glad that grandma is in town for a while to offer some help too, that's the best! We love you guys!
- kings
Welcome Clare Elizabeth, but I think we might start calling her Clare Elvis--Did you realize January 8th is the King's birthday!! Well I'm sure she just wants to be your Teddy Bear.:)
Congratulations to all of you! I am thrilled to hear that everything went well and everyone is healthy. That hair is unbelievable (and beautiful). If you have not done so already, get Lena a snack basket or drawer for when it's just Kathleen with the two kids. That way Lena can go get herself a snack or juicebox or water or whatever without Kathleen getting up all of the time. It worked well for us. We love you!
Congratulations! Clare is beautiful!
Post a Comment