Kathleen admiring our little Clare.
The whole family. As usual, Lena is eating. She took the apple from Grammy, and a blueberry muffin and pretzels from Daddy. She's an eating machine. She was much more excited when she came with Grammy this morning. She wanted to sit by Mom as she ate breakfast, and then wanted to play with Clare. She wasn't very happy to leave.
A great shot of our sweet Clare. Like her sister (and some of her cousins), she has a lot of dark hair. Does she look like Lena? Yes, quite a bit. I'll do a side-by-side comparison another day.And bonus points to the first person who knows what I'm referencing in the blog title.
4 comments:
Isn't Day 1 Still Tired from the Move? Day 2 should be when everyone starts talking to her like she's an idiot.
She's so cute---of course! The baby looks great, too!
Go Kathleen!
That baby journal is one of his funniest bits.
That picture of Clare is great. Jen wants to post a side by side of her and Mallory. They look alot alike. It's probably the dark hair.
Glad to see you are having so much fun.
Nice job Christy! I believe, though, that Day 3 'Everybody talks to me that I'm an idiot.'
Congratulations Mangum family! Happy to see that everyone is healthy and smiling! We can't wait to meet Clare, she's a cutie.
Jason
Post a Comment