Giddy up duck!
Why isn't this thing moving?
Lena loves chasing birds. In this case, she found the joy of chasing pigeons.
And finally here is Kathleen and Lena walking toward a statue of George Washington.
These are the stories of Adam and Kathleen Mangum, and our four beautiful daughters: Lena (8), Clare (6), Jane (4), and baby Hannah. We're 3+ years into our Minnesota adventure.
Giddy up duck!
Why isn't this thing moving?
Lena loves chasing birds. In this case, she found the joy of chasing pigeons.
And finally here is Kathleen and Lena walking toward a statue of George Washington.
2 comments:
Hey Mangums - I just wanted to tell you how incredibly cute that little Lena is. She is so darling riding the ducks!
Looks like you guys had a great trip! I know it's probably silly that I check your blog, seeing as how I live so very close. What can I say? It's fun to see what it is you do when you are not it sitting in front of us in church.
- Kelly
I'm not sure whether or not I ever offered official congratulations on baby Mangum. We are thrilled for you of course! :)
Sounds like you all had a great time. I enjoyed learning all about Boston (or at least some) by reading your posts- I've never been, but we'll have to change that. Congratulations to your family on the next Mangum! I learned from your blog, and I hadn't noticed in Church... I'm very imperceptive with these kinds of things. Anyway, yeah Mangum family!
Jason
Post a Comment