I think it's a boy. Why you ask?
1. I had a dream the ultrasound said it was a boy. Whatever. I always dream that.
2. I am not craving chocolate. I didn't love chocolate until I was pregnant with Lena. I craved it all through both girl pregnancies.
3. I'm craving lemonade. Real lemonade. Where is my Chick-fil-a? Thank you Adam for making a special trip all the way to the mall for Auntie Annes. Wasn't as good as Chick-fil-a. Going to try some more kinds. Any suggestions are welcome. I'd really like a drive-thru so I can go get it any time.
4. I'm craving soft serve ice cream. Thank you Tom's for fulfilling that today.
5. I'm craving apple crisp. Still needed.
So, May 10th will be quiet telling. If it's a girl it will be a total suprise.
----------------thanks Clare for that line.
Hopefully they aren't modest. ;-) That's the only time I'd ever say that. Ha.*********--thanks Clare
3 comments:
succeed1Boys are lots of fun! Dinos and Trucks and Cars Oh my.
I say it's a boy too. (just because I want you guys to have the joy of RUNNING after a boy for a change. ha ha!)
Dreams when you are pregnant can be so crazy eh? I keep dreaming that I am cracking eggs and there are TWO yoke inside. (along with dreams that I have twins) I think my worst fears are coming out in my dreams. ha ha!
Sorry you don't like chocolate very much right now. That is devastating!!! :)
are you interested in making your own lemonade? I bet you could do it!
Post a Comment