Monday, March 15, 2010

Kathleen's belated birthday

Kathleen had her 30th birthday recently, and we celebrated by going to dinner with some friends to our new favorite place: Wild Truffel, an artisan pizzeria. Fantastic food. Kathleen also got a laptop for her birthday. And because I celebrate the girls this way, it's time to celebrate their terrific mother.

Name: Kathleen Marie Lee Mangum
Origin of Name: Don't really know; you'd need to ask her parents. Marie is also her mother's name. She picked up the Mangum when she married me.
Date of birth: March 7, 1980 (She shares a birthday with Ivan Lendel.)
Place of birth: Provo, Utah
Favorite Food: Depends, but chocolate is climbing the charts. Right now it's probably Girl Scout cookies.
Favorite TV Show: She likes several including: 'Survivor', 'CSI' (original and New York), 'The Mentalist', 'Numb3rs', 'Psych' and 'Project Runway'.
Favorite activities: Playing with the girls, playing games (like 'Ticket to Ride' and 'Settlers of Catan'), keeping up with friends and family, scrapbooking
Goals in life: More free time, go to Hawaii with Adam (and no kids), convince others of the beauty of math

Happy belated blogging birthday Kathleen! We all love you!

3 comments:

Mindy Dean said...

Happy Birthday Kathleen!

Anonymous said...

Love the Maiden name! ;)

Can you believe you are now TEN years away from 40?!!
Yeah, I know how to make people feel all warm and fuzzy inside don't I. :)
If it makes you feel any better, I am climbing "the hill" RIGHT behind you.

Gigi said...

Kathleen I just saw the baby ticker on your side bar. Congratulations!! And happy birthday too.