But maybe the best part about hanging out with the Reinsels is watching Lena play with their 3-year old son Andy. Lena and Andy were basically made to hang out with each other. They hardly fight and have a great time.
And on Friday night, they teamed up together to fight crime. Below is Andy dressed as Batman and Lena dressed as Superman...er girl. Anyway, they were super cute.
Before the super hero festivities started, Andy and Lena were content to play with Andy's large collection of toys. For Lena it was like dying and going to heaven. It was the same way for her parents, because we got to play a good game with good friends and know that she was happy too.
3 comments:
Wow!! I want a super suit like that!! (then I won't have to work out every day to look buff. ha ha)
Looks like fun!!
What a crime fighting team! I'm jealous.
how fun! I'm totally jealous that you got to play carcassone with kids awake. We always have to wait 'til after bedtime!
Post a Comment