Kathleen had Lena and Clare put together these MADlib-style sheets for Father's Day. I thought I would share. I think they're pretty awesome. First from Lena (with transcribed text in case you can't read it).
Dear Daddy,
You're as nice as a dog (something nice), as handsome as a horse (a good looking animal), and as wonderful as a cucumber (a yummy food). You're so strong, I bet you could even lift a car (something really heavy). A day without you is like having to eat potatoes (a yucky food) all day long. It was some much fun when we played at the park (something fun you did with daddy). Let's do that 100 (a number) more times. If I had all the money in the world, I would buy you an Avengers toy (something daddy really likes). But for today, I'll just give you 100 (a number) hugs and 100 (a number) kisses. Happy Father's Day!
Love,
Lena
Now on to Clare, who had a slightly different take on things.
Dear Daddy,
You're as nice as a giraffe (something nice), as handsome as a horse (a good looking animal), and as wonderful as tomatoes (a yummy food). You're so strong, I bet you could even lift a big tomato (something really heavy). A day without you is like having to eat pumpkins (a yucky food) all day long. It was some much fun when we play tag (something fun you did with daddy). Let's do that 2 (a number) more times. If I had all the money in the world, I would buy you an Star Wars movie (something daddy really likes). But for today, I'll just give you 5 (a number) hugs and 1 (a number) kisses. Happy Father's Day!
Love,
Clare
Apparently I'm as handsome as a horse, as that was the only consistent answer. I love my little girls. So for kicks, here's a picture of all three girls yesterday at Costco with their mom.
No comments:
Post a Comment